Make a payment plan to pay your Council Tax
Complete this form if you owe Council Tax and you would like to ask for a special payment arrangement.
This form will ask you to provide
If you work
- The name, address and phone number of your employer.
- The amount of your wages/salary after tax and National Insurance contributions.
- How often you are paid.
- Your payroll number (if known).
If you don't work
- Your National Insurance number.
- The name of the benefit you claim.
- The total amount of any other income you get.
- How often you get this income.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).