Apply for a Council Tax discount for care providers
This form will ask you to provide
- Your details.
- Council Tax account reference (if known).
- Details of the person you care for.
- Information about the care you provide.
- The date you left your property unoccupied (if applicable).
- If the person you care for receives Higher or Lower rate Attendance Allowance, Higher or middle rate care component of Disability Living Allowance, the daily living component of Personal Independence Payment, an increase in the rate of Disablement Pension or an increase in Constant Attendance Allowance, proof of this.
- The Doctor's name and address of the person you care for.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).