Apply for a Council Tax discount if you have moved to receive care other than at a hospital or care home
This form will ask you to provide
- Your details.
- You address and application address (if different).
- The name of the person receiving care.
- The address where they are receiving care and the date they moved to this address.
- The reason care is being provided and the type of care being provided.
- The doctor's name and address of the person receiving care.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).