Apply for small business rate relief
Use this form to apply for small business rate relief.
This form will ask you to provide
- Your name and position within the organisation.
- The address for which you are applying.
- The business rates account number.
- Name and address of the ratepayer.
- Contact details.
- If the ratepayer has any other occupied business premises in England, the full addresses and rateable values of these properties.
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.
Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.
Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).