Report it

Use this form to report an issues such as:

 - Dumped rubbish  - Dead animal
 - High hedges  - Filty or infested property
 - Odours/smoke  - Floodlights
 - Filthy or infested property  - Vacant or derelict property
 - Street sweep/litter pick  - Needle/syringe in public area
 - Birds - public health  - Weeds
 - Car repairs on street or garden  - Parking nuisance
 - Car sales on highway  - Toilets


This form will ask you to provide the following information:

  • Your details
  • Location of the nuisance, including street name
  • Nuisance details

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

  • Nuisance reports such as motorbikes riding on footpath should be reported to the police on 101.
  • Blocked drains should be reported to KCC Highways or Southern Water. 
  • Further information about pigeons and feeding birdssmoke and bonfires can be found on our website  


Privacy Statement

To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.

Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.

Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).