Paperless notifications - Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Sign up to get your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support notifications by email. 

If you are a landlord, you can sign up to receive Housing Benefit notifications and landlord schedules by email.

This form will ask you to provide

  • Your details.
  • If you are a claimant - your National Insurance number.
  • If you are a landlord - your landlord reference number.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after one hour.

Do not use your browser’s back button - if you need to go to a previous page click on the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.

Privacy Statement

To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.

Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.

Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).