Tell us about a second home (Council Tax)
Use this form to tell us about a second home in our area.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your details
- The address of your second home
- The full names of the people responsible for paying the Council Tax
- Whether the property is furnished or unfurnished
- If you're buying the property, the date you completed the purchase and information about anyone who will be living in the property (if applicable)
- If you're renting the property, your tenancy start date and your landlord's name and address
- If you're selling the property, the sale completion date, name of the purchasers and the name and town of the estate agent used (if known)
- If you're ending the tenancy on the property, the tenancy end date and the landlord's name and address
- Your main address.
Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill out each page of this form.
Do not use your browser back button when completing this form. If you need to go to a previous page, please use the ‘previous’ button at the bottom of each page.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).