If you have reported an incident or similar incident three times in the last six months you can use a power called the Community Trigger to have this investigated.
Please be aware that in order to progress this application you will need to agree to sharing this information. This will only be used for the purposes of progressing this community trigger.
If you have not reported three or more similar incidents in the last six months we will be unable to proceed with the community trigger as the application criteria has not been met.
- In an emergency (if a crime is in progress or you think the offenders are near by), call 999
- For non-urgent issues and to pass on information, call the police on 101 (24 hours)
- To report ongoing antisocial behaviour, and for advice, please call Thanet District Council on 01843 577777 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This form will ask you to provide the following information:
- Your contact details
- Details of the affected person, if applicable
- Details of the three most recent incidents including the report date, who it was reported to and Report reference numbers if available
- Exact details of the incidents
Please provide as much information as possible.
Please note that you only have 60 minutes to fill in each page of this form.
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).