Additional Restrictions Grant
This grant is to assist businesses with their fixed costs and income loss for the period 5 November 2020 to 15 February 2021.
Please DO NOT apply for this grant if:
You have a business rates account and are on the Government's list of businesses required to close - you will be eligible for the Local Restrictions Support Grant
Before you start
This form will time-out after an hour so please have the following evidence ready:
Recent bank statements that clearly show
- Your name, sort code and account number
- a loss of income (one statement where you were trading well and another that shows the effect of the pandemic)
Evidence of fixed business related costs
- Fixed costs are regular costs that cannot be cancelled or postponed, such as business rent, business insurance, utility bills etc. If these are shown on your bank statement you do not need to send additional evidence
Evidence of a loss of income
- If this is difficult to show on your bank statements please send additional information eg a set of accounts including annual turnover in a “normal” year, or screenshots of cancellations
Answers to the following questions
- Your name and business details
- List of your fixed, regular business costs
- Details of how COVID-19 has affected your business
- Business Rates account details (if you have an account)
- Bank account details
- Companies House Reference Number
- Declaration that you fit the criteria, are not insolvent and are within State Aid limits
If you need help or advice before applying please email ARG@thanet.gov.uk
To provide this service Thanet District Council will collect and process personal information. We may check some of the information with other sources (e.g. government departments and other councils) to verify your identity and ensure that the information you have provided is accurate.
Your personal information is being processed because it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Please refer to our Corporate Privacy Notice for further details on how we process your personal information and your rights. This is also available in other formats (e.g. print).